S T O P the Madness Keri!

When it comes to celebrities the Glam squad is always present, but whenever I see Keri Hilson I always wonder if she is branding her image without professional aid. However, V O G U E | D i think i have determined why Mrs. Keri Hilson always looks a mess....Her Glam Squad is unflattering. Below is an image of Keri on her way to a performance in London and if you look behind her, you'll see her assistant ....Can You Say L A C K LUSTER?

I would Point out all the flaws in this ensemble, but there are just too many. Consequently, I'll let you all tell me what you think of Keri and her assistant...VOGUE or NO?
** D'mor J- Fashion isn’t fun…it’s a way of life…theres no time to play!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. V O G U E | Diaspora - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online