Versace X H&M Cruse 2012


Just in case you didn't get your Versace fix earlier this year, don't worry you'll be able to purchase things come 2012. 
Prints. Prints. & More Prints. The fun & quirky will love it. 
I will admit though, I love this shirt for men. . .

You Will Also See Basic Tanks & Cropped Cardigans. 

I will admit I'm definitely not excited for things like the shoes . . .

But I mean it's Versace. So on that note. . .we'll let them slide ;] 
**Note. Unfortunately the 2nd collection will NOT be available in the US. Only online in Sweden, the UK, Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands, & Norway ;[ Yep, it officially sucks to be an American. 

**Jocoby Joyy- The Late Gianni Versace. A Genius
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. V O G U E | Diaspora - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online