Guess who's back.......

And all my niggas bloods but we make you niggas bleed
Yeah, bloody mary
 I’m the one with the money So I ain't the one with the gun 
All I do is give the word to the one with the gun


While we're all waiting for The Carter IV, Lil' Wayne has decided to drop a new mixtape called, "Sorry 4 the Wait." The first leaked track off of  Sorry 4 the Wait is called "Tunechi's Back", and I must say I'm feeling this track. Check the Track out below and tell me what you think about it: VOGUE or NOOO?

VOGUE Note: Look forward to seeing everybody tweet these lyrics


D'Mor: No style; No fashion! Its that simple.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. V O G U E | Diaspora - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online