Do you know How To Love...

Okay, I'm a few days late && I was contemplating on whether or not I should post this but I fell in love with this video as soon as I saw it. It's not the usual rap video where there's about six to seven dudes ["da crew" "homies" "ni**as" etc.] and about 10 females slapping on thongs and dancing around. This video speaks to everyone in so many different languages, that's where the true beauty lies. I swear I got a little emotional too, but enough about me what about you... what do you think about this video? Did Wayne show the world a new, better side or was it a disaster? 


- Taking Hollywood by STORM
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. V O G U E | Diaspora - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online