Young Mel

So after reviewing all the hot tracks that people are sending in I stumbled across a man named Young Mel. I was trying to figure out how I knew that name but then I remembered a couple months back when my Facebook newsfeed was buzzing with something called the "Mel|evision Mixtape" and I was like HE MUST BE FEATURED ON THE PAGE. Sometimes a lot of rappers sound the EXACT SAME, but I don't know something about YM just makes me want to listen ... check it out for yourselves. & LONG ISLAND stand up!!!!



"I don't rap about nothing that I don't do stop that, so guns I don't pop that."

 
Name: Young Mel
Age:19
From: Long Island, NY
Young Mel:
"I never wanted to be a rapper. Back when I was 8 a few of my cousins wanted to perform a song by some group called Mag-7 at a talent show & they talked me into doing it with them. Then after that my cousin Ty-Q & I use to sit in different rooms, write for like 20 mins dissin each other & come together & spit em for each other lol. Then from there I just got into it & started writing my own material & experimenting different things. I wasn't really too serious up until maybe I turned 15. Then when my cousin T.Y. Passed away in 2009 that's when it got real. I've never been so serious in my life lol. I just want to be that Only young rapper that's on all the songs wit the vets & Killin lol. In 10 years I see myself set. Idk if I'll still be rapping at 30 haha. But you never know."
 
For more on Young Mel go to https://www.facebook.com/younggMEL
& cop the mixtape Melroy Jetson on 10/15/11!!

-Taking Hollywood by STORM
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. V O G U E | Diaspora - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online