Fresh Off the Runway

Wait no longer guys, our newest Fresh Off the Runway contestant has arrived. This week we have a young lady by the name of Tiffany Elliott. Be sure to give us your complete opinion on her style, VOGUE or NO?


I’m not sure my style can be put in one category, because I’m forever trying new looks. I love to mix and match and experiment with different cultures view of style(of course with my own twist)


 One area of fashion I dabble in more than others is VINTAGE! I love the Thrift store, because I know chances of another female wearing my outfit are ‘slim to none’!


Some days I don’t live by my favorite quote... "I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest."-Ms. Audrey Hepburn. I might through on a tee and jeans, but no matter what accessories are a most, no matter if it is a headband and hoops, or a multitude of jewels.



It doesn't matter what I’m caught in, I always live up to my nickname Erykah Posh!

The confidence that you possess is alluring; If only all women could be so confident in what they wear! The dress in the first photo is darling, I just wished you would have pulled your hair back because there's so much going on with the print and structure of it all. I think it slightly takes away from the execution of the look. The blue in the last photo goes well with your skin. You can never really go wrong with a nice fitted dress, blazer, & pumps. ;]

Jocoby Joyy- Seen && Be SEEN. 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. V O G U E | Diaspora - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online